We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Embedded Software Engineer
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. If you are in your final year looking for a part-time internship or a fresh graduate looking for a full-time position, our Embedded Software Engineer position gives you a great opportunity to learn and be part of developing the automotive technology of the future.
- Develop our complex V2X software stack for different regions (such as EU, US, Japan) with networking, transport, and facility services.
- Implement support for Linux and various hard-real-time platforms with different HW components.
- Develop API bindings for external devices and various purposes.
- Develop applications for safety and optimization purposes.
- Programming experience in C language.
- Experience in Linux-based software development, using Linux as a development platform.
- 3 years’ experience in embedded software development with embedded C.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines.
- Working knowledge of English.
- Experience with embedded Linux system development (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded)
- Experience with real-time operating systems.
- Experience with elliptic curve or other public-key cryptography solutions.
- Programming experience in C++ language.
- Overview of market and trends in the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be included in every vehicle in the following years
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity by helping to build a tech company rapidly growing on global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Cafeteria and private health insurance
- Do you use source control? ✅
- Can you make a build in one step? ✅
- Do you make daily builds? ✅
- Do you have a bug database? ✅
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code? ✅
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule? ✅
- Do you have a spec? ✅
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions? ✅
- Do you use the best tools money can buy? ✅
- Do you have testers? ✅
- Do new candidates write code during their interview? ✅