We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider in the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communications market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Senior Embedded Software Engineer you will be responsible for the development of embedded software on various V2X devices, giving you the opportunity to gain expert knowledge on Intelligent Transportation Systems and become a key member of our rapidly growing team.
- Develop our complex V2X software stack for different regions (such as EU, US, Japan) with networking, transport, and facility services.
- Implement support for Linux and various hard-real-time platforms with different HW components.
- Develop API bindings for external devices and various purposes.
- Develop applications for safety and optimization purposes.
- Programming experience in C language. Detailed knowledge of C99 is an advantage.
- Experience in Linux-based software development, using Linux as a development platform.
- Solid understanding of network systems and protocols.
- Experience with AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR environments as a developer.
- Experience with embedded Linux system development (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded).
- Experience with automotive coding standards (e.g. MISRA).
- Experience with real-time operating systems.
- Experience with elliptic curve or other public-key cryptography solutions.
- Programming experience in C++ language.
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, analyze and solve tasks independently and proactively
- Working knowledge of English.
- Overview of market and trends in the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be included in every vehicle in the following years
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity by helping to build a tech company rapidly growing on global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Cafeteria and private health insurance
- Do you use source control? ✅
- Can you make a build in one step? ✅
- Do you make daily builds? ✅
- Do you have a bug database? ✅
- Do you fix bugs before writing new code? ✅
- Do you have an up-to-date schedule? ✅
- Do you have a spec? ✅
- Do programmers have quiet working conditions? ✅
- Do you use the best tools money can buy? ✅
- Do you have testers? ✅
- Do new candidates write code during their interview? ✅