We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
THE WAY WE WORK
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
WHY WORK FOR US
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
…if you want to be among the first 150 colleagues to launch an international success story
…if you enjoy building up processes and methods from scratch
…if you like working in an inspiring, friendly environment
…if you are keen to learn new technologies
What can we offer you?
flexible working hours
2 days a month for your professional development
the result of your work is tangible
home office option
Back to open positions
Test Automation Engineer
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Test Automation Engineer you will contribute to the high quality of our products, while this position gives you a great opportunity to learn and be part of developing the automotive technology of the future.
- Testing of our car-to-car communication software stack, as well as safety and efficiency applications for different regions (such as EU, US, Japan).
- Planning, documentation and implementation of automated test cases using Java based test framework.
- Running automated regression test sets, analyzing and reporting the results.
- Creating and handling bug reports, problem solving.
- Taking part in field testing.
- Test automation or programming experience in Java or Python language. (If you don't have JAVA knowledge, willingness to learn it is needed).
- Linux or Unix experience.
- Solid understanding of network systems and protocols.
- Experience in embedded Linux system testing (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded).
- Experience in real-time operating systems.
- ISTQB certificate.
- Driver's license.
- Experience in AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR environments as a test engineer or test automation engineer.
- At least 3 years relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Quality orientated mindset, precision.
- Readiness to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines.
- Great communication skills in English.
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary
How we will get to know you
Our recruiter or hiring manager first screens your cv
If it looks like a match, you’ll receive a call
For technical positions, a test is next
Followed by an interview round
Or two interview rounds
Whatever the decision is, we’ll notify you!