We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Test Automation Engineer - Web technologies
- End-to-end testing of our complex web applications
- Planning and establishing scalable test framework for web applications
- Planning, documentation and implementation of automated test cases.
- Running automated regression test sets, analyzing and reporting the results.
- Creating and handling bug reports, problem-solving.
- Experience in Java
- Experience in web application test automation framework (e.g. Selenium, Cucumber).
- Experience in end-to-end testing of web applications.
- Understanding of network systems and internet protocols.
- Experience in Web service technologies (e.g. Microservices, SOAP, XML, REST, Web Sockets, etc.)
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Quality orientated mindset, precision.
- Readiness to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines.
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English.
- Experience in databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Web maps and related technologies (e.g. Google Maps, Mapbox, Open Street Map, LeafletJS, etc.)
- Linux or Unix experience.
- ISTQB certificate.
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance