We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Senior Backend Developer (JAVA)
- Responsible for the entire architectural planning and implementation.
- Design robust systems, frameworks, software components, features and APIs.
- Optimize development efforts by using, customizing existing frameworks and libraries.
- Make strategic decisions on challenging technical questions.
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Cooperate with full stack engineers, other engineering teams, product management and other. stakeholders to achieve alignment.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience building and designing complex systems.
- Solid understanding of network systems and internet protocols.
- Experience in REST API design.
- Experience in Java/Python.
- Experience in Web service technologies (e.g. Microservices, SOAP, XML, REST, WebSockets, etc.).
- Experience in Web frameworks (e.g. Spring, Django, etc.).
- Experience in databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.).
- Experience in CI/CD systems (GitLab, Jenkins, etc.).
- Experience in PaaS technologies (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of embedded Linux system development (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded).
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary