We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
- Work as part of scrum teams. Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prepared tasks to work on. Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define new products and product requirements based on the agreed company strategy.
- Make the product successful. Actively participate in the definition of product USPs and scope for the marketing team as well as for engineering and sales.
- Understand the customer (problem), analyze the project requirements. You need to support the scoping process, check the feasibility and estimate the project delta.
- Participate in customer meetings online or on-site if needed.
- Configuration management.
- Coordinate product certification and tests.
- 5+ years relevant experience as a Product Owner
- Agile, Scrum development knowledge.
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English.
- Accurate, process-oriented (but not process-freak) attitude. We are looking for a “planner”.
- Degree in Computer Science or Software / Electrical Engineering – equivalent work experience is acceptable.
- Ability to learn quickly and prioritize among tasks of various nature.
- Familiarity with Jira.
- Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communication and/or Telecommunication and/or Automotive industry experience.
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A great team
- Flexible working hours
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and private health care