We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
- Defining high-level system requirements for Smart City products in collaboration with the Product Manager.
- Break down system requirements to software and hardware requirements, including interfaces, APIs and microservice requirements to meet space, cost, and performance targets.
- Working on the high-level system architecture in collaboration with other team members. Identify long term architectural initiatives based on technology and use-case roadmaps in order to influence future product enhancements.
- Break down key performance indicator definitions of the product to system-level KPI targets as well as introducing benchmarks and system-level test plans to validate them
- Work with stakeholders to deliver robust, production-worthy solutions
- Minimum 3 years of experience as Lead Architect or Product Owner
- Proven experience with designing complex, multi-purpose software or service
- Experience with the field of Computer Science. Experience with one or more of the following: C, C++, Java, Python, Go, Perl, Ruby, NodeJS
- Experience with Linux operating systems as DevOps or developer as well as networking (e.g., TCP/IP, routing, network topologies)
- Experience with one or more of the following fields: embedded, Linux-based software development or scalable SaaS solution development
- Experience with web technologies like HTML, CSS, JS, frontend frameworks, REST APIs, and web security mechanisms. Knowledge of open-source server software such as NGINX, RabbitMQ, Redis, or Elasticsearch
- Experience with standard IT security practices such as encryption, certificates, and key management, PKI
- Experience with hardware requirement definition and high-level designing
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary