We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
- Management of servers used by Engineering exclusively
Technical responsibility in tool and service selection which are going to used bythe engineering (e.g. static analyzer, code coverage meter)
Management of the test infrastructure
Load balancing and scaling support of internal systems
Automatic test, deployment and release pipeline creation, configuration andmaintenance
Monitoring CI/CD jobs, handling errors
- Develop and optimize CI/CD jobs, improve run times
- Automatic report generation
- Writing and building of Docker images for all build services
- 3+ years experience in development, system administration, or DevOps
- Relevant experience with Linux based systems (Ubuntu preferred)
- Experience with version control systems preferably Git
- Experience in scripting (Python, Bash, Groovy, etc.)
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems (GitLab, Jenkins etc.)
- Hands-on experience in Docker
- Experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Zabbix, etc.)
- Experience with block storage solutions (Minio / S3)
- Experience with artifactories (jfrog etc.)
- Readiness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Identify requirements and define technical solutions
- Work with IT to plan short and long term strategies
- Solid knowledge about virtualization platforms (Vmware, Proxmox etc.)
- Familiarity with SW development processes
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (JUnit, Cucumber, JMeter, etc.)
- Experience with static code analysers
- Experience with PyPI, NPM, Java based applications
- Familiar with cloud technologies
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary