We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Scrum Master of the team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with the software engineers and testers and be responsible for the operation of the agile system. In this challenging role, you’ll have the room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- Creating an environment where teams deliver high-quality results in a sustainable way
- Facilitate Agile ceremonies (e.g. Retrospective, Daily Scrum, Sprint Review, Sprint Planning, Refining) and ensure full team engagement
- Help the team meet its goals and coordinate activities with other teams
- Teach and coach team practices, identify and eliminate impediments, and facilitate flow
- Work with the Product Owners to understand and break down the business strategy, process, objectives, and technology to prioritize the backlog
- Facilitate the team’s progress toward team goals, improve performance in the areas of quality, predictability, velocity and flow
- Help the team improve the responsibility for their actions, teach problem-solving techniques and help the team become better problem solvers for themselves
- Mentoring and coaching individuals
- Collaborating with HR team to attract, onboard and retain talents
- Managing conflicts, facilitate a healthy feedback system
- Communicate with management and outside stakeholders; helps protect the team from uncontrolled expansion of work
- Evaluate team members on performance management cycles
- Organize smaller team-building events
- 2+ years’ experience of working as a Scrum Master
- A friendly and communicative person who has strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills, we are seeing someone who is focused on the scrum values of openness and respect.
- Proven knowledge of different agile practices
- The ability to coach the teams to become self-organized and effective
- Fluent English and Hungarian
Nice to have:
- Agile coach experience
- Overview of market and trends in the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be included in every vehicle in the following years
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity by helping to build a tech company rapidly growing on global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Cafeteria and private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary