We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
JAVA Software Engineer
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Java Software Engineer of the team, your job will be crucial for the entire organization to deliver. Automotive-grade delivery capability of Commsignia depends on the testing and debugging toolset. You will work closely with the embedded development team who are rock stars of V2X technologies and test engineers, whose superpower is the optimal testing. In this challenging role, you’ll have the room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- Contribute to the high quality delivery of our V2X communication solutions by developing and expanding our Java test infrastructure.
- Take part in architectural planning
- Design robust frameworks, software components, features and APIs
- Optimize development efforts by using, customizing existing frameworks and libraries
- Develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Deliver reliable, well tested software
- Be an influential part of the product from its conception, implementation and deployment
- 3+ years experience in hands-on Java (SE) development
- Software designing experience by defining reliable, future-proof software solutions
- Understanding of network protocols and their implementations
- Readiness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Identify requirements and define technical solutions
- Ability to professionally design, implement, review & test applications
- Experience in behavior-driven development (BDD) as a framework developer
- Understanding of cryptographic algorithms
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (JUnit, PowerMock, AssertJ, etc.)
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration tools like Gitlab
- Familiarity with the Gradle build system
- Proficiency with RXJava
- JavaFX development experience
- Past experience with Kotlin is a plus
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary