We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As an Angular developer of the team, you will have the opportunity to build lovable, customer-facing solutions unleashing the potential of connected cars/infrastructure. In this challenging role, you’ll have the room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- Create fast, easy-to-use applications, and develop prototypes based on user stories
- Use, customize, build libraries, and frameworks that support large, complex web applications
- Optimize web applications to maximize speed and minimize footprint while supports diverse clients (from desktop to mobile devices)
- Focus on overall product quality and user experience
- Cooperate with backend developers, other engineering teams, product management, and other stakeholders to achieve alignment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience building complex systems
- Solid understanding of Angular application design framework
- Experience with responsive design principles and CSS frameworks (Bootstrap, Angular material, etc.) to ensure rendering quality on mobile and desktop
- Experience in Web service technologies (e.g. Microservices, XML, REST, WebSockets, etc.)
- Web maps and related technologies (e.g. Google Maps, Mapbox, Open Street Map, LeafletJS, etc.)
- Experience in CI/CD systems (GitLab, Jenkins, etc.)
- Experience in PaaS technologies (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience in developing data intensive applications, Angular components
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary