We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a DevOps Engineer of the team, you will have the opportunity to build and fine-tune data intensive applications unleashing the potential of connected cars/infrastructure. In this challenging role, you’ll have the room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- Optimize the product release process (CI/CD pipeline)
- Design, create and maintain IaC (Infrastructure-as-Code) playbooks, deployments.
- Configure, scale and set up load balancing of various open source services (Kafka, MQ Brokers, API Gateway, Kubernetes, Prometheus, etc.)
- Design high availability and fault tolerance of the systems
- Actively use PaaS/IaaS products and opportunities
- Define and monitor network, routing, load balancing and security settings
- Establish fault-tolerant release process, handling possible rollbacks
- Monitor service components
- Support product development by monitoring and maintaining the company’s on-premise tests, dev systems and installing test systems of a specific version
- Design and manage, archiving and log rotation strategie
- Design, create and monitor the network and firewall for the containerized components and the entire product
- Monitor the efficient operation of the product and components, channel the findings back to the developers
- Create documentation and cooperate with the development team
- 3+ years experience in similar role
- Relevant experience with Linux based systems
- Knowledge of CI/CD systems (GitLab, Jenkins etc.)
- Hands-on experience with container technologies.
- Experience with monitoring tools (Prometheus, Zabbix, etc.)
- Experiences with commonly used scripting languages and data exchange formats (ie.: Bash, Python, JSON, YML)
- Solid understanding of TCP/IP networking and higher level protocols related to Web technologies (HTTP, DNS)
- xperience with AWS services like EC2, S3
- Readiness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English
What gives you further advantage:
- Experience with automations tools (eg: Ansible)
- Familiarity with build systems (Maven, Gradle, etc.)
- Overview of market and trends in the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be included in every vehicle in the following years
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity by helping to build a tech company rapidly growing on global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunity
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Cafeteria and private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary