We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Chief Product Officer
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the roads. Our product management team is responsible for driving product strategy, working closely with the customers and internal teams to deliver unique value propositions to the market and defend the product against competitors. As a Chief Product Officer you will lead a team of product managers, business analysts, research fellows to define product boundaries, target market segments, define USPs, and drive the process for product-market-fit for all Commsignia products targeting several market segments where V2X technology is considered. You will take ownership for the overall product vision and strategy, bridge commercial and technical aspects of the product, establishing requirements, creating business plans to roll out innovative features and solutions. The role reports to the CEO and you will work closely with your peers in management. You need to have good communication and leadership skills, ability to structure and synthesize information while empowering and leading your team to achieve company goals.
- Own and drive product vision and strategy to enable the growth and success
- Detect and evaluate key strategic initiatives for relevant target groups
- Oversee and take ownership of the company’s entire product line and drive business success via the product portfolio
- Plant and foster a strong product and innovation culture throughout the organization
- Lead and enable a strong product team to execute on the product roadmap through setting objectives, coaching, empowering, hiring and retaining talent
- Act as the interface between the product development and the stakeholders, responsible for both internal and external communication
- 10+ years of experience working in a product role, with 5 years leading a team
- Proven experience in the field of sensors, ADAS, telematics or connectivity
- Have a genuine interest in automotive and smart city products, with a passion for limitless opportunities for innovation
- Accurate, process-oriented (but not process-freak) attitude
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once and to define efficient processes during hyper-growth
- High degree of independence, initiative and proactivity and an enthusiasm for delivering results.
- Willingness to travel globally (up to 25%)
- Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communication experience
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- You can work remotely, anywhere from Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
Munich, Bavaria, Germany