We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Software Engineer (Client Focus)
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Software Engineer of the team, you will have the opportunity to work closely with our Sales and Support team, Architects and Engineers. In this challenging role, you’ll have the room to grow personally and professionally with the team, learn and maintain up-to-date knowledge of V2X technology and to communicate that to both technical and non-technical audience.
- Act as the first point of contact for our customers in technical questions, supporting them both remotely and on the field at customer premises
- Understand business requirements and help establish the Commsignia technical strategy for the accounts
- Understand and provide complex design and systems engineering configurations to the customers
- Understand customer, industry needs, diagnose and resolve customer issues for Commsignia products
- Work with customers to capture technical requirements and support the Commsignia product team to include those into our roadmap. Support the customers to use the Commsignia product to show them how the product fulfills their technical requirements
- Cooperate with our customers and partners on the operation and maintenance of Commsignia’s Automotive software solutions
- Handle inquiries regarding all technical issues and information requests. Understand and follow the context with the customer, be the communication and issue resolution champion between the customer and our engineering & product teams
- Consistently provide world-class customer service and consultative support during the pre-sales, implementation and post-sales activities
- Clearly articulate technical elements of Commsignia value proposition to customers and partners
- Develop technical materials, presentations and know-how to support customers and the field sales team
- Maintain knowledge of competitive landscape and share it with the sales, product management and marketing teams. Propose innovative technical strategies for these team members
- Contribute to the creation of case studies and white papers for customers
- Create and maintain training materials and organize training seminars (on-line and/or on-site)
- Gather and maintain up-to date knowledge of V2X technology
- Act as a consultant for Sales Engineers, Technical Account Managers and other Customer Support Engineers resolving technical deployment obstacles, improving the product’s vision and making Commsignia customers successful
- Represent Commsignia in local standardization and industry consortiums. Drive technical discussions. Understands local standards, industry standards and requirements and help Product and Engineering teams to understand them
- At least 5+ year experience in a similar role
- Being able to formulate solid understanding of complex customer requirements related to embedded systems and wireless networks
- Hands-on experience in configuration of embedded systems including networking, operating system internals and applications
- Excellent troubleshooting, problem-solving, written/verbal communication skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively explain a solution to a customer's problems
- Experience with Linux OS on user level. Working with configuration, debugging, network tools
- Solid understanding of network systems and protocols
- Experience working with C/C++/JAVA languages, familiarity with SQL, HTTP protocols
- Passionate about learning new concepts and technologies
- Strong team player and comfortable working on own initiative
- Solid time management and prioritization skills
- Proactive, hardworking, “can do” attitude
- Willingness to travel to customers across China (up to 50%)
- Fluent in English
- Driver’s license
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A great team
- Flexible working hours
- A long-term career opportunity in a tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (US, EU, Asia)
- Competitive salary
Shanghai, Shanghai, China