We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Innovation Product Manager
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. We are currently looking for an Innovation Manager colleague. This role gives you a great opportunity to learn and be part of developing the automotive technology of the future.
- Ownership of Innovation Items, managing Innovation Items according to internal processes
- Development or assembly of required results, management of deliveries of respective supporting teams
- Specification of required technical and market validation steps, work scoping
- Verification of technical and business related results
- Idea representation, innovation idea messaging and alignment, intelectual property identification and handling
- Business model development, value proposition, USP definition
- Market and competitor analysis, prior art search, delivering technology and market trend reports
- Identification of potential customer benefits and needs, customer categorization
- Support of sales, product and marketing teams in relation to the owned items, preparation and transfer of know-how and supporting materials
- Proactive identification of innovation goals and opportunities, support of company strategy and vision
- Technical mindset, high-level knowledge of embedded hardware and software development
- Experience with networking and wireless communication
- 3+ years relevant experience in fields of product ownership and market analyst
- Accurate, process-oriented attitude with planner mindset
- Degree in Computer Science or Software / Electrical Engineering – equivalent work experience is acceptable
- Good system-level thinking
- Product centered thinking
- Problem solving, achievement oriented mindset
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Ability & willingness to learn quickly, identify requirements and define solutions independently and proactively
- Ability to identify and assess new opportunities
- Good communication and networking skills
- Capability of drafting patent candidates, performing prior art search
- Experience with connected car technology
- Knowledge of V2X standards
- Involvement in automotive delivery and specification handling
- Past experience as system or solution architect, product owner
- Experience in R&D project management
- Possibility to discover new, modern technologies and further develop your skills
- Access to technology that will be present in every vehicle in the future
- Chance to pursue a career within a fast growing company
- Flexible working hours
- Travelling opportunity
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary