We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Automotive Product Manager
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As an Automotive Product Manager, you will work in the Product Team and your responsibility will be to maximize the sales, revenue, profit margins, market share, and pivot the product portfolio into new directions. Commsignia is a product-oriented company where the Product Team is responsible both for product development and strongly cooperates with the Sales Team on business development. The Product Team serves both the Automotive and the Smart City business units with their global customers, but you will be fully dedicated to the automotive product. In this position, you will work with almost everyone in the company: engineers, sales, marketing, support, finance. You need to have good communication skills and we are looking for a real leader. You need to be a good organizer to be able to deal with all these teams.
- Define new products and product requirements based on the agreed company strategy
- Aggregate and analyze market and customer data and feedback, recommend new strategies
- Make the product successful. Define product USPs and scope for the marketing team as well as for engineering and sales
- Work on the pricing model with the business units
- Understand the customer (problem), analyze the project requirements. You need to support the scoping process, check the feasibility, and estimate the project delta
- Participate in customer meetings online or onsite if needed
- Participate in process definition to enhance cooperation with the business units and other internal stakeholders
- Configuration management and product life-cycle management
- Coordinate product certification and tests
- Hold periodical product training in-house and for customers as well
- 8+ years experience as a Product Manager at automotive Tier/1 on the field of sensors, ADAS, Telematics or Connectivity
- Have a genuine interest in automotive products, with a passion for limitless opportunities for innovation
- Great communication skills English
- Accurate, process-oriented attitude
- Ability to learn quickly, and prioritize among tasks of various nature
- Willingness to travel globally
- Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) communication experience
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours, opportunity to work from home or from the office, depending on your preferences
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive compensation package
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary