We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Senior Test Engineer
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Test Engineer of the team, you will have a crucial role in the delivery value chain by ensuring and protecting the high quality of Commsignia solutions. You will work with the development team members and the Java software engineers who are supporting you with the best in class V2X test toolset. In this challenging role, you’ll have the room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- Defining, maintaining and applying test plans for projects
- Working on the test strategy for various project types such as automotive or smart city
- Test management including reporting, bug handling, risk management
- Testing of our V2X communication software stack, as well as safety and efficiency applications for different regions (such as EU, US)
- Planning, documentation and execution of test cases
- Running automated regression test sets, analyzing and reporting the results
- Creating and handling bug reports, problem solving
- Performing field testing
- Strong testing skills gained in validation of automotive systems
- Experience in system test planning based on requirements, specifications
- Experience in test management, defining testing strategy
- Understanding of network systems and protocols
- Experience with Linux
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Quality orientated mindset, precision
- Readiness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Familiarity with ASPICE
- Experience in automotive project delivery
- Experience in behavior-driven development (BDD) as a test engineer
- Experience in embedded Linux system testing (e.g. DD-WRT, OpenWRT, Yocto, OpenEmbedded)
- ISTQB certificate
- Driver’s license
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary