We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Process Improvement Specialist
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Process Improvement Specialist of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on an automotive project in a pioneer industry and also be the key member in developing state-of-the-art engineering processes. In this challenging role, you’ll have room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- Lead improvement process activities related to system and software engineering processes, internal tools and work products
- Monitor automotive industry relevant regulation changes (including customer requirements) to maintain State of the Art processes within development and in the quality management system
- Provide training, coaching, supporting and feedback to the development process owners and engineering teams in process development activities
- Own the implementation of the outcome of process development activities in the quality management system
- Generate system, software process metrics, improve metrics tool
- Regularly perform process related internal assessments, audits, gap analysis
- Assist in the preparation and as needed participate in external and internal audits/ assessments
- At least 5 years of work experience in automotive development as process improvement engineer, requirements engineer/ manager, test engineer/manager, system and/or software (project) quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, or system/ software architect, technical project manager, technical writer or similar
- Demonstrated experience in tools, such as SW verification and validation (Test) tools, SW development tools (modelling, code analysis, requirements management, architecture, documentation), Project management tools, Quality tools, Configuration management tools
- Experienced in system, software design and development processes and their output work products also experienced in verification and validation processes and their output work product requirements
- Proactivity, reliability, flexibility, assertiveness with good negotiation and collaboration skills. Critical thinking, high accuracy/punctuality
- Comprehending the importance of customer feedback management
- Ability to work independently, set priority, stay on and finish tasks
- Good communication skills. Fluent in English
- Familiar with ASQ- CSQE, VDA-QMC ASPICE, ISO 9001, ISO 27001, TISAX, ISO 21434, ISO/IEC 15408, ISO26262
- Familiar with Atlassian, Methodpark products
- ASPICE provisinal assessor, ISTQB, IREB certificate
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A great team
- Flexible working hours
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary