We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and
Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety
and efficiency on the road. As an IT Intern you will be working under our IT manager to support
the growth of a fast-growing startup that develops embedded software and hardware products for
the Automotive and Smart City Industry.
Our IT department needs to be agile and able to support a wide variety of requests from simple
desktop support to complex network and devops projects. Your job would be to take ownership of
the desktop and office related tasks that includes onboarding new colleagues and maintaining
documentation and order within the IT department. Click here to learn more about us!
- Manage employee onboarding and offboarding process
- Endpoint device support (laptops, PCs, cellphones)
- Laptop installations (Windows, Linux)
- Office infrastructure software and hardware maintenance (eg. printers, scanners, network, cabling, meeting rooms)
- Administration of computer and telecommunications equipment, keep up to date inventory
- Performing regular operational tasks
- Help employees with basic troubleshooting
- Ongoing studies in the field of System Administration (or comparable)
- Familiar with Windows 10
- Basic experience in any linux distribution
- Familiar with MS Office programs
- Has an eye for detail
- Helpful attitude
- Good communication skills in English and Hungarian
- At least 20 hours per week availability
- Flexible working hours by prior arrangement
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly
- growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems
- (ITS), autonomous cars, and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the
- following years
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary