We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Patenting and Innovation Manager
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider in the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. We are currently looking for a Patenting Manager colleague. This role gives you a great opportunity to learn and be part of developing the automotive technology of the future.
- Work with inventors; validate ideas, prepare and coordinate invention disclosures
- Communicate with patent offices, and support the patent application process
- Conduct idea validation in scientific journals and other forms of the prior art search
- Maintain company patenting strategy
- Manage intellectual property, provide guidelines for protection
- Develop strategies to grow the patent portfolio
- Ownership of Innovation Items, managing Innovation Items according to internal processes
- Specification of required technical and market validation steps, work scoping
- Verification of technical and business-related results
- Idea representation, innovation idea messaging and alignment, intellectual property identification, and handling
- Support business model development, value proposition, USP definition
- Support market and competitor analysis, delivering technology and market trend reports
- Support the identification of potential customer benefits and needs, customer categorization
- Support of sales, product, and marketing teams in relation to the owned items, preparation and transfer of know-how and supporting materials
- Proactive identification of innovation goals and opportunities, support of company strategy and vision
- Technical mindset, high-level knowledge of embedded hardware and software development
- 3+ years of relevant experience in the fields of idea consolidation, patent creation, and submission
- Accurate, process-oriented attitude with a planner mindset
- Degree in Computer Science or Software / Electrical Engineering – equivalent work experience is acceptable
- Good system-level thinking
- Product-centered thinking
- Problem-solving, achievement-oriented mindset
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Ability & willingness to learn quickly, identify requirements and define solutions independently and proactively
- Ability to identify and assess new opportunities
- Good communication and networking skills
- Experience with networking and wireless communication
- Experience with connected car technology
- Knowledge of V2X standards
- Involvement in automotive delivery and specification handling
- Past experience as system or solution architect, product owner
- Experience in R&D project management
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary