We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Senior Web-tech Test Engineer
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider in the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. We are currently looking for a Senior Web-tech Test Engineer colleague. This role gives you a great opportunity to learn and be part of developing the automotive technology of the future.
- Working on the test strategy of Commsignia Device and Data Management Platform and other products ensuring delivering the business value desired by the customer at frequent intervals, working at a sustainable pace
- Working closely with Product Management and defining, maintaining and applying risk-based test plans
- Managing test planning, documentation, execution, and reporting
- Creating test cases to be automated for regression testing
- Monitoring the results of automated tests
- End-to-end testing of our complex web applications
- Getting developers actively involved in testing
- Continuously improving the testing processes
- Extensive experience in risk-based testing and experience-based testing
- Experience in behavior-driven development (BDD)
- Strong testing skills gained in GUI testing
- Experience in working closely with test automation engineers, product/project managers and developers
- At least 4 years of relevant work experience
- Quality-oriented mindset, precision
- Readiness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Experience in Agile environment
- Experience working with customers in automotive or smart city industry
- Experience in basic SQL query writing
- Web maps and related technologies (e.g. Google Maps, Mapbox, Open Street Map, etc.)
- Experience in test case management software with Jira integration
- Java programming experience
- Linux or Unix experience
- ISTQB certificate
- Overview of market and trends in the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be included in every vehicle in the following years
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity by helping to build a tech company rapidly growing on global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Cafeteria and private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary