We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider in the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communications market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Research Engineer you will need to think out of the box to solve complex problems and be responsible for the development of embedded software on various V2X devices, giving you the opportunity to gain expert knowledge on Intelligent Transportation Systems and become a key member of our rapidly growing team.
- Design and implement new software prototypes, propose necessary changes in existing modules
- Document concepts, design considerations and decisions
- Implementation, validation and optimization of algorithms and network protocols for different hardware platforms
- Transformation of concepts, models and requirements into component designs
- Translation of designs into individual coding tasks, perform result validation and code review
- 5+ years programming experience in C or C++ language
- Experience in Linux-based software development, using Linux as a development platform
- 3+ years’ experience in implementing and validating complex mathematical algorithms
- Ability to validate new methods and suggest further improvements
- Motivation to learn and adapt to new programming languages, technologies, frameworks and methodologies
- Knowledge of architectural design development practices
- Excellent strategic, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Curiosity to continuously learn and follow the state of the art in your field of research
- Strong self-motivation to continuously innovate
- Detailed knowledge of C99
- Authorship of relevant papers with code or similar scientific contribution
- Experience in software development for sensor fusion and perception systems
- Any relevant background of flexible problem solving, e.g. complex game development
- Experience in risk analysis and method verification
- Relevant experience in safety concept of automotive applications
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience
- Computer Science or Software Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly, analyse and solve tasks independently and proactively
- Working knowledge of English
- Overview of market and trends in the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be included in every vehicle in the following years
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity by helping to build a tech company rapidly growing on global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary