We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Manufacturing Director of the team, you will have the opportunity to handle and optimize the manufacturing process of Commsignia, and work with a market-leader technology to build a better future together. In this challenging role, you will have room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- Complete management (planning, tracking, and optimizing) of the production of our existing and new V2X communication hardware products (On-Board Units, Road-Side Units) for various regions (Europe, United States, Asia)
- Managing the internal hardware assembly team and external partners (suppliers, subcontractors) involved in manufacturing, coordinating the manufacturing process
- Scaling the manufacturing processes to ensure reliable higher volumes globally. Build up a manufacturing partner network
- Increase the reliability and maturity of the hardware products until it reaches automotive grade quality
- Managing the RMA process and tracking problems
- Collaborating with product management, delivery, and sales teams
- Contacting and negotiating with key suppliers, overseeing procurement
- At least 5 years of relevant electronic equipment manufacturing management experience
- BSc/BA degree in Engineering
- Excellent communication, technical, and analytical skills both in English and Hungarian
- Independent, proactive work, system approach, quick decision-making
- Good problem-solving and communication skills
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A great team
- Flexible working hours
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest-based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and private health care
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary