We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Awesome applicant for unlisted position
We are always looking for awesome people to work with us, and sometimes we just don’t have an open position for someone with your skills and experience - and that’s a shame. But you’ve come to the right place, because this is where you have the chance to shine and show us what you got.
So click the “Apply” button below and send in your application. Let us know what you’ve been up to, and what we’ve been missing out on all this time you weren’t here.
There are a few caveats, though, before you apply and it’s only fair we share them with you:
- Please make sure you have looked through all job postings and have found nothing that really fits in with what you have in mind. It’s not really fair to call yourself an Awesome applicant for unlisted position if you’re actually an awesome applicant for a listed one.
- Good communication skills - meaning you have to be fluent in English. And let’s be honest: if you’ve made it this far, your English skills are probably pretty good, right?
- Tell us what you’re experienced in.
- That’s the only way we can try to find a good fit for you here. So go on and tell us about all the things you do and have done. Maybe you’ve got some experience in logistics or wielding a soldering iron. Maybe you know how to produce widgets quickly and cheaply. Maybe you know how to build a better mousetrap. Maybe you were bitten by a radioactive spider and now your spidey sense tells you if there’s something dangerous around the corner. Whatever it is, tell us about it.
- Tell us what kind of position would be a perfect match for you.
- Write us a short cover letter letting us know what caught your eye and imagination about Commsignia. And be honest. We all have different goals here and it’s important to know what motivates people and gets them ticking.
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary