The growing share of trips made on micromobility devices is encouraging cities to rethink their built infrastructure. With our broad product portfolio, two-wheeled devices can be integrated into the C-ITS ecosystem, significantly improving road safety for vulnerable road users. City managers can also use V2X to become aware of near-crash incidents that were not previously included in statistics, and this can help improve built infrastructure.
Commsignia supplies roadside and onboard units to builders of digital road infrastructure and automotive OEMs, as well as integrated software to enable V2X connectivity, security and applications.
High-performance connected car experience
- DSRC and C-V2X (PC5) communication interfaces
- LTE broadband connectivity
- WLAN, BLE access for smart-devices
- Real-time operating system
- MISRA C, AUTOSAR C++ compliant software
- EU/US/Chinese trial stack solution
- ETSI/C2C-CC/SAE/CCSA/ compliance
Trust and Privacy
- Trusted Hardware Security Module
- Secure key exchange for V2X
- Tamper detection
- Remote logging and monitoring
Seamless Backend Connectivity
- Intelligent power supply
- LTE-broadband connectivity
- Power over Ethernet
- Detailed Software API for hardware controls and V2X protocols
- I/O expander for future applications
- Various enclosure and antenna types
- Internal/Remote logging
- Monitoring and power saving via Commsignia System Controller
- Internal/Remote positioning module
- RSSI Heatmap analyzer
- Packet Analyzer
- V2X sample applications
- Profiling tools
- Application debugger
V2X Software Stack
V2X Software Stack
The Commsignia V2X Software Stack is a flexible embedded solution that is developed based on the specification of the ISO / ETSI / IEEE / SAE / C2C-CC communication architecture, providing a modular framework and small footprint for various resource-constrained target platforms, supporting Linux and RTOS operating systems.
Central Device & Data Manager Platform remotely configures, monitors, and manages a range of V2X devices. Cities and road operators can easily monitor the current state of the devices with the intuitive application. The platform also sends email alerts and notifications.
Our software helps you utilize the data collected by your equipment, visualize geospatial information and easily create and deploy V2X messages when you need to notify traffic participants about road events or weather conditions.
Las Vegas Case Study
San Diego Case Study
Virginia Case Study
West Midlands Case Study
Why choose Commsignia?
- 10+ years of C-ITS & V2X experience
- EU/US standard compatible
- HW agnostic solutions
- Automotive-compliant (MISRA:C) embedded software
- ISO standard quality
- Complete HW/SW solutions
- Customization / flexibility
- Proprietary security stack