Micromobility Europe is right around the corner and Commsignia has new road safety solutions for micromobility that improve user experience and help grow your customer base.
We’d love to share them with you.
Our vehicle-to-everything (V2X) technology connects traffic participants, so car drivers see riders and riders see cars around them, even in poor visibility conditions. V2X is the only sensor that sees through walls and other obstacles, solving the leading cause of bicycle fatalities.*
Want to see how all this works in action? We will be at Micromobility Europe demoing our technology. Fill in the form so we can set up a time for you to try everything out. You will be able to see firsthand how V2X can:
- Warn your riders about approaching vehicles in the rear blind spot
- Alert car drivers to avoid a left cross hit, a right hook or a door hit
- Help your rider safely navigate dangerous intersections
- Connect your on-board sensors to V2X for great improvements in road safety
- Collect and analyze traffic data from V2X messages transmitted on the dedicated safety frequency band
Don’t miss a chance to schedule a demo with us at Micromobility Europe, if you want your users to travel on e-bikes and e-scooters with peace of mind.
Cities and carmakers alike are already using V2X to improve traffic safety and efficiency. We hope you can visit Commsignia at Booth #310.
If you are not attending Micromobility Europe, but would like to hear more about V2X, get in touch with us using the form, we will contact you so we can talk through our solutions.
Looking forward to seeing you!
*According to NHTSA, in over 75% of bicycle fatalities the drivers simply didn’t see the bicycle.