We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Senior Embedded Software Engineer
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider in the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market. We actively participate in research and standardization activities of the industry as well, contributing to the shaping of this technology that we passionately believe in, through which transportation can become safer, more efficient, and more sustainable.
• Develop our complex V2X software stack for different regions (such as EU, US, Asia) with networking, transport, and facility services
• Implement support for Linux and various platforms with different HW components
• Develop API bindings for external devices and various purposes
• Develop applications for safety and optimization purposes
• Programming experience in C and/or C++ language
• Experience in Linux-based software development, using Linux as a development platform
• Solid understanding of network systems and protocols
• Computer Science or Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent work experience
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience
• Working knowledge of English
• Experience with AUTOSAR and Adaptive AUTOSAR environments as a developer
• Experience with embedded Linux system development (e.g. Yocto, OpenEmbedded, OpenWRT, DD-WRT)
• Experience with automotive coding standards (e.g. MISRA)
• Experience with real-time operating systems
• Experience with elliptic curve or other public-key cryptography solutions
• Detailed knowledge of C99
• Experience with script languages (bash, Python, etc.)
• Experience with Git or other version control systems
• Flexible working hours without core time
• Hybrid working model
• Work from home allowance
• Fringe benefits (elements: entry to sport or cultural events, day-nursery or kindergarten allowance, SZÉP card, Mol Bubi yearly pass, GreenGo carsharing, cash payment)
• Private health insurance and dental discount
• Regular events (monthly boardgame nights, team building activities, celebrating successes, charity cake sale, running races)