We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a System Administrator you will be working under our IT manager to support the growth of a fast-growing startup that develops embedded software and hardware products for the Automotive and Smart City Industry. Our IT department needs to be agile and able to support a wide variety of requests from simple desktop support to complex network and devops projects. Your job would be to take ownership of the desktop and overall office related tasks that includes onboarding new colleagues and maintaining documentation and order within the IT department. During your daily job you will have the opportunity to learn and participate in other specialized areas as well from advanced networking to Unix and devops tasks too.
- Responsibility for internal services' availability (bug fixing and issue resolution)
- Troubleshooting hardware and software errors
- Primary tasks are our Windows infrastructure management including servers and connected services
- Secondary task our Linux Server and Desktop administration
- Development of office infrastructure, introduction of new technologies
- Preparing up-to-date installer files and images for deployments (Windows and Linux)
- Backup system maintenance and troubleshooting
- Managing Virtual machines
- Server room management (cabling, organization)
- Keeping up-to-date infrastructure monitoring system
- Documentation (internal processes, policies, presentations)
- Endpoint device support (laptops, PCs, cellphones)
- Network infrastructure management ( troubleshooting and optimization )
- Participate in infrastructure automatization
- End-to-end responsibility for user management, including onboarding process with the installation and management of laptops and workstations
- Receiving, managing, and resolving employee user needs
- Office infrastructure software and hardware maintenance (eg. printers, scanners, network, cabling, meeting rooms)
- Warranty administration of computer and telecommunications equipment
- IT inventory management (IT equipment administration, software license management, expiration monitoring)
- Internal IT-related training and communication
- Performing regular operational tasks
- 3 years experience in similar positions
- Computer Science degree or equivalent work experience
- Confident knowledge of Windows servers and services (2016, 2019, 2022)
- Basic knowledge of Linux distributions (Debian and RedHat based)
- Solid knowledge of networking software, hardware, and networking protocols, CCNA or equivalent knowledge
- Familiarity with virtualization hypervisors (Vmware, Proxmox, Hyper-V etc.)
- Familiarity with MS Office programs
- Strong presentation and documentation skills
- Good communication skills in both Hungarian and English
- Good organizational skills
- Helper attitude
- Good problem solver skills
- Proactivity (it's ok to be a beginner, but need to develop, hungry for knowledge)
- Interested in information technology and open to learning new things
- Knows the hardware and likes to deal with it (Laptops, PC -s, smartphones, gadgets, etc)
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars, and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest-based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary