We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
VP of Service Business Development
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the roads As a VP of Smart City Service Business Development you will take ownership for the overall strategic business development and service strategy development activities. The role reports to the CTO and you will work closely with other departments, especially with Product Management, Research, Engineering, and Sales teams.
- Create and support the company’s Service Product Strategy, focusing on the MNO, Micro Mobility, and ITS market segment for the UK, US and EU regions.
- Develop relationships with ecosystem players to understand who is doing what, who are the potential partners and competitors when validating a value proposition idea
- Create strategy for product development directions in close accordance with the company's strategy
- Creating and maintaining stakeholder relationships in order to tailor the company’s Service Strategy.
- Drive initial business development to close first deals, validate business models and value proposition, and later support the sales team, attending customer meetings as needed
- Become a subject matter expert on Commsignia’s products and services, introduce and offer them to the customers for business development and remain up to date on industry news.
- Collaborate with other departments: collect, understand, and provide feedback for the product and data to the relevant colleagues
- Minimum 10+ years experience in international business development and sales
- Previous experience in the Smart City/MNO industry and/or in the Telecommunications industry
- Fluent in business & technical English
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- High degree of independence, initiative, proactivity, and enthusiasm for delivering results.
- Strong team player with the resourcefulness and self-confidence to drive the business
- Proactive working approach, ability to work individually and as a team member
- Accurate and reliable personality who can build trust with our customers
- Willingness to travel globally (up to 25%)
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- You can work remotely, anywhere from Europe
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary