We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Standardization and Technology Expert in China
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. We are currently looking for a Standardization and Technology Expert in China, which gives you a great opportunity to learn and be part of developing the automotive technology of the future.
- Monitoring of relevant Chinese V2X standardization and specification activities, representation of Commsignia in various groups (e.g. CAICT, CAICV, CICV, CCSA)
- Monitor and report about relevant V2X technology trends and policies, creation of forecasts
- Monitoring of automotive and infrastructure side (V2X cooperative system) profiling activities, representation of Commsignia in various industry groups (e.g. CSAE, IMT2020)
- Development and maintenance of the required network of experts and partner companies
- Support the identification of internal strategic standardization goals, proactively identify opportunities and potentially contribute to chosen standards
- Maintain internal standards, profiles, policies knowledge base, map cross-referenced standard document groups
- Proactively identify product relevant specification, support translation into internal requirements
- Experience in standardization activities
- Technical mindset, basic experience in software development.
- High-level knowledge of embedded hardware and software development.
- Experience with networking and wireless communication
- Good system-level thinking
- Product centered thinking
- Problem solving, achievement oriented mindset
- Professional knowledge of Chinese and English
- Ability to meet deadlines, handle priorities
- Ability & willingness to learn quickly, identify requirements and define solutions independently and proactively
- Ability to identify and assess new opportunities
- Good communication and networking skills
- Experience with connected car technology
- Knowledge of V2X standards
- Past membership in standardization organizations
- Experience with Chinese policies and standardization processes
- Involvement in automotive delivery and specification handling
- Past experience as system or solution architect, product owner
- Experience in R&D project management
- Possibility to discover new, modern technologies and further develop your skills
- Access to technology that will be present in every vehicle in the future
- Chance to pursue a career within a fast growing company
- Flexible working hours
- Travelling opportunity
Shanghai, Shanghai, China