We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Software Quality Engineer
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Software Quality Engineer of the team, you will have the opportunity to work on an automotive project in a pioneer industry and also be the key member in developing state-of-the-art engineering processes. In this challenging role, you’ll have room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- Lead improvement activities related to system and software engineering processes, internal tools and work products
- Coach development teams and the dedicated project team
- Support automotive customer development project and project team independently
- Plan project-related quality activities
- Regularly perform internal assessments, audits, checks, reviews, gap analysis.
- Generate software product and process metrics, improve metrics tool
- Regularly report project/ product/ process quality status
- Prepare and participate in customer and internal assessments
- Work experience in automotive development as a system and/or software project quality engineer, system and/or software quality engineer, software quality assurance engineer, software development engineer, software test engineer, technical writer, or similar.
- Fluent in English, German is an advantage
- Experience in tools, such as SW verification and validation (Test) tools, SW development tools (modelling, code analysis, requirements management, architecture, documentation), Project management tools, Quality tools, Configuration management tools.
- Understanding software quality development and implementation, software inspection, testing, verification and validation, and implementation of software development and maintenance processes
- Comprehending the importance of customer feedback management
- Proactivity, reliability, and flexibility
- Assertiveness, with good negotiation and collaboration skills
- Ability to work independently, set priority, and balance requests from both quality and development sides
- Critical thinking
- The following certifications are an advantage but not essential: ASQ- CSQE, VDA-QMC ASPICE provisional assessor, ISO 9001 internal/lead auditor, ISO 27001 internal/lead auditor, TISAX assessment knowledge, ISO26262 knowledge
- Familiar with Atlassian, Methodpark products
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A great team
- Flexible working hours
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary