We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Junior Recruitment Partner
Junior Recruitment Partner
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider in the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Junior Recruitment Partner, you will have the opportunity to be part of a growing team that develops the automotive technology of the future and responsible for the recruitment process of the company. In this challenging role, you’ll have room to grow personally and professionally, in collaboration with Senior Recruitment Partners.
The team: we are a welcoming, open, and supportive team, and we put People first. We build up an international work culture of mutual trust to ensure a safe environment while working with cutting-edge technology to make transportation safer every day. We continuously develop our processes to ensure smooth operation and ensure opportunities to grow every day.
- Find the best IT talents in the market, active sourcing for business-critical positions via social media platforms
- Identify new sourcing channels, support and develop our tools
- Set up scalable sourcing practices
- Act as a point of contact and build excellent candidate experience during the selection process
- Collaborate with recruitment partners and hiring managers to identify hiring needs and clearly define the job specifications
- Participate in the recruitment process (create adverts, screen CVs, follow-up online tests, pre-screen applicants, schedule phone and face-to-face interviews)
- Conduct phone and face-to-face interviews for specific positions
- Track and administrate the full process in our ATS from the application to hiring the candidate
- 1-2 years experience in sourcing, especially in IT field
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills both in English and Hungarian
- Ability to challenge the status quo, bring your ideas into the company
- Take ownership and responsibilities
- Willingness to learn
- Kind and open-minded personality
- Recruitment Agency experience
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars, and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- Competitive package
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunity
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest-based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary