We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Director of People and Culture
Director of People and Culture
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider in the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road.
As a Director of People and Culture, you will have the opportunity to shape the HR strategy, drive organizational development activities with the senior management, and support the leaders in building a work culture of mutual trust to ensure a safe environment. In this challenging role, you will be responsible for the daily work and well-being of the People team. This position is ideal for you if you are looking for a challenging role where you can work closely with senior management, and you are confident when you have to represent your opinion to different stakeholders.
The team: we are a welcoming, open, and supportive team, and we put People first. We build up an international work culture of mutual trust to ensure a safe environment while working with cutting-edge technology to make transportation safer every day. We continuously develop our processes to ensure smooth operation and ensure opportunities to grow every day.
- Establish an integrated HR strategy and vision
- Execute Organization development, optimized the Organization’s structure
- Create and implement HR processes and procedures
- Plan and execute the Organization’s headcount growth and HR budget, oversee the hiring process
- Improve company culture and coach leaders
- Develop the competence and performance management system
- Report to the top management and investors
- Manage the daily work of the HR team
- Oversee the global Payroll and administration
- Implement HR systems
- Formulate new benefits
- Ensure employee well-being, e.g. organize company events
- Initiate employer branding activities
If you have:
- 5+ years of work experience in a similar role in IT startup environment
- Outstanding people management experience
- Hands-on experience in shaping and implementing HR strategy and Organizational Development
- Deep knowledge of competence management frameworks and career development
- Previous experience with shaping individual career paths and seniority levels
- Fluency in Hungarian and English
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Assertive, well-organized personality
- Empathy and coaching skills
- The ability to find a way to connect with people
- Psychology degree
- Hands-on coaching experience is a big plus
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars, and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- Competitive package
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunity
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest-based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary