We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Embedded Software Developer Trainee
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety and efficiency on the road. If you are in your final year looking for a part-time internship or a fresh graduate looking for a full-time position, our Embedded Software Engineer Trainee position gives you a great opportunity to learn and be part of developing the automotive technology of the future.
- Develop our complex V2X software stack for different regions (such as EU, US, Japan) with networking, transport, and facility services.
- Design and implement a demo application based on open source 3D vehicle simulator
- Develop API bindings for external devices and various purposes.
- Develop applications for safety and optimization purposes.
What you can learn from us:
- Professional software design, implementation and verification methods
- Wide variety of communication protocols used in V2X industry
- Linux based real time system design
- Advanced C programming skills
- Ongoing studies in Computer Science or Software Engineering (BSc or MSc)
- Willingness to work at least 20 hours weekly
- Strong C programming skills
- Linux or Unix experience
- Solid understanding of network systems and protocols
- Quality orientated mindset, precision
- Readiness to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to learn quickly and meet deadlines
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Flexible working hours
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Competitive salary
- A great team
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary