We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary
As the Product Manager for the Central part of the V2X Ecosystem, you will be part of the global Product Management Team. Your responsibility will be to build up and maintain up to date our SW product offering, the Commsignia own developed Device and Data Management System. As Product Manager you will have an overview of the target markets for our product portfolio.
Commsignia is a product-oriented company where the Product Team is responsible for product development and strongly cooperates with the Sales Team on business development. The Product Team serves both the Automotive and the Smart City business units with their global customers. In this position, you will cooperate with multiple departments like sales, marketing, and support.
- Act as the “product entrepreneur”, manage the product/service or solution over its entire life cycle
- Maximize value of a given product over lifecycle
- Support and enable Sales, Delivery and Support where applicable
- In collaboration with Sales perform pre-sales and BD activities
- Analyze our target markets
- Define vision and strategy for the product, develops a business plan and the product roadmap
- Perform an in-depth overview of the market trends to derive product requirements
- Gather information on the products' performance
- Create regular analysis on product sale
- Organize and take part in customer interviews and conduct internal ones
- Conduct research on underserved needs
- Maintain product information in the ERP system
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of Software based product management, preferably in the ITS/V2X and/or CV space
- Strong technical understanding and business perspective
- Ability to learn quickly, and prioritize among tasks of various nature
- Analytical mindset, paying attention to the details
- Proactive, entrepreneurial attitude
- Great communication skills in English both in verbal and written form
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest-based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary