We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Senior Business Development Manager - Smart City, Europe
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider in the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle
and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communications market, with a mission to increase
traffic safety and efficiency on the road. As a Senior Business Development Manager, you
will have the opportunity to participate in the expansion of our presence in Europe and work
with us in developing the organization and processes. In this challenging role, you’ll have the
room to grow personally and professionally within the team while enjoying high
responsibility and independence.
- Managing the business development and account management activities in Europe
- Identifying stakeholders and decision-makers from customers’ side and their related business needs. Developing and maintaining a solid and trusting relationship between the customers and Commsignia.
- Acquiring new business opportunities, network with key stakeholders and other business partners of the market.
- Become a subject matter expert on Commsignia’s products and services, introduce and offer them to the customers and remain up to date on customer and industry news.
- Visiting active customers and targeted companies, participating on regular internal meetings / conference calls, and attending company events.
- Provide market insight for our Product development and Research departments.
- Participate in planning of short and long-term business development goals.
- Achieving the quarterly and annual business revenue targets.
- Managing the pre-sales and bidding process: creating complex commercial and technical proposals and quotations to the customers with the help of relevant colleagues. Ensuring the opportunity is won or closed in time.
- Negotiating contract terms and details with the customers: handling all related issues including business model, payment terms and pricing.
- Ensuring the legal compliance by the support of the company’s legal experts and make sure the deadlines of contract approvals are met.
- Representing the interests of the company in case of any customer complaints.
- Keeping activities and customer information up to date in the CRM System and prepare regular reports.
- Handling all the daily administrative tasks regarding the project opportunities delivery, contractual issues, invoices, or overdue payments.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in similar roles (Business Developer, Sales Lead, Sales Representative, etc.)
- Previous experience in the ITS industry and/or in the Infrastructure/IT/Telecommunications industry
- College/university degree in Business or Technology
- Fluent in business & technical English
- Solid understanding of business development activities at large corporate customers, involving complex hardware/software or technology projects and IT or Telecommunication infrastructure deployment projects
- Understanding of IT hardware/software development and project management concepts
- Hands-on experience in managing complex bidding processes and writing proposals to provide complex solutions for hardware/software solutions and services
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, excellent stakeholder management skills
- Independent, proactive, natural problem-solver
- Strong team player with the resourcefulness and self-confidence to drive the business
- Ability to work individually and as a team member
- An accurate and reliable personality who can build trust with customers
- Excellent self-administration and good task management
- Willingness to travel abroad
- Knowledge and experience with C-ITS/V2X/C-V2X/5G markets
- Overview of market and trends in the smart city infrastructure industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be included in every vehicle in the following years
- The opportunity to grow the business development activity in the EU
- The opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity by helping to build a tech company rapidly growing on global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive package
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary