We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Customer Service Manager
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider on the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and
Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market, with a mission to increase traffic safety
and efficiency on the road. As a Customer Service Manager, you will have the opportunity to
bring your ideas in and join us in the organization and process development. Your key
responsibility will be managing customer support activities of all our business lines. In this
challenging role, you’ll have the room to grow personally and professionally with the team.
- Managing the customer support team’s day-to-day functions
- Perform line management responsibilities, such as regular feedbacks, performance appraisal, 1on1s, competence management, compensations, trainings, motivating and coaching team members
- Informing the customer support team of all new information related to products, procedures, and trends
- Managing inquiries regarding all technical issues and information requests
- Identify and prevent any kind of impediments (organization, process, performance, communication, etc.)
- Acting as a consultant for Sales team, Pre-Sales Engineers and other Customer Support Engineers resolving technical deployment obstacles, improving the product’s vision and making Commsignia customers successful
- Cooperating with clients on the operation and maintenance of Commsignia’s Smart City infrastructure and Automotive software solutions
- Improving customer support processes to enhance customer satisfaction
- Working closely together with Commsignia’s software and hardware project teams
- Gaining and maintaining up-to date knowledge of V2X technology and use that knowledge to ensure client success
- In special cases, assisting customers globally and provide technical advice related to Commsignia’s hardware and software products. Understand customer needs, diagnose and resolve customer issues for Commsignia products
- 5+ years hands-on experience in managing software product related customer support activities
- Good understanding of software development process, development practices and principles
- Great ability in team management, capability to motivate and influence others
- Top-down thinking and the ability to think in a structured, concept-based manner
- Quality-oriented, agile personality who is not afraid of taking ownership and responsibility
- Ability and openness to work and succeed with diverse cultural environments
- Great planning and execution skills
- Ability to prioritize under pressure
- Collaborative attitude and ability to thrive in a scaling environment, openness to new ideas
- Fluency in Hungarian and English
- Market and trends overview of the automotive industry, Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), autonomous cars and the technologies that will be built in every vehicle in the following years
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest-based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia).
- Flexible working hours, home office opportunity
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance
Budapest, Hungary, Hungary