We are definitely hiring!
We have ambitious plans, and we are constantly on the lookout for great colleagues to make these happen. Check out Commsignia as a place to work, who knows, this might be the start of something awesome!
shaping the industry
work with cars
fruits & veg
spot our RSUs
team of 100+
Every day we come in to work, we make transportation a little safer.
Who are we looking for?
We are in an intensive growth phase, with all the benefits and challenges of this.
Don’t hesitate to get in touch…
What can we offer you?
Commsignia is a leading software and hardware provider in the emerging Vehicle-to-Vehicle and Vehicle-to-Infrastructure (V2X) communication market. We actively participate in research and standardization activities of the industry as well, contributing to the shaping of this technology that we passionately believe in, through which transportation can become safer, more efficient, and more sustainable.
As the Product Manager for the Central part of the V2X Ecosystem, you will be part of the global Product Management Team. Your responsibility will be to build up and maintain up to date our SW product offering, the Commsignia own developed Device and Data Management System. As Product Manager, you will have an overview of the target markets for our product portfolio.
- Act as the “product entrepreneur”, manage the product/service or solution over its entire life cycle
- Maximize value of a given product over lifecycle
- Support and enable Sales, Delivery and Support where applicable
- In collaboration with Sales perform pre-sales and BD activities
- Analyze our target markets
- Define vision and strategy for the product, develops a business plan and the product roadmap
- Perform an in-depth overview of the market trends to derive product requirements
- Gather information on the products' performance
- Create regular analysis on product sale
- Organize and take part in customer interviews and conduct internal ones
- Conduct research on underserved needs
- Maintain product information in the ERP system
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience in the field of Software based product management, preferably in the ITS/V2X and/or CV space
- Strong technical understanding and business perspective
- Ability to learn quickly, and prioritize among tasks of various nature
- Analytical mindset, paying attention to the details
- Proactive, entrepreneurial attitude
- Great communication skills in English both in verbal and written form
- Flexible working hours without core time
- Hybrid working model
- Work from home allowance
- Fringe benefits (what you can choose: entry to sport or cultural events, day-nursery or kindergarten allowance, SZÉP card, Mol Bubi yearly pass, GreenGo carsharing, cash payment)
- Private health insurance and dental discount
- Regular events (monthly boardgame nights, team building activities, celebrating successes, charity cake sale, running races)